Freelance UI Artist
UX is Fine! is working on a couple of high profile modern/sci-fi games and we’re looking to bring on a talented freelance UI Artist to help us continue to deliver great work.
We work with top tier developers and publishers to make their games more engaging, fun, and successful. Founded by games industry veterans, we integrate deeply into our partner teams, giving you the opportunity to work side by side with some of the best developers and publishers in the industry.
- The UI Artist position is freelance/remote
- The ideal candidate should show work/portfolio samples that ideally echo some bit of the style and quality of the screens posted below (these are all published AAA games UX is Fine! has helped drive the UI look on, and you’ll be working alongside the Art Director and UI Artist for those titles)
- Must be adept at communicating, collaborating, and iterating
- Vector skills along with industry game UI experience are a strong plus
- We are a fun group that takes pride in our strong client communication and our commitment to the notion that UI Visuals that fail to factor in good UX are kinda just pretty pictures 🎨 😁
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and relevant links/visual-samples to email@example.com (TIP: 3 examples attached to the email of your best modern/sci-fi work helps us see your potential even faster)
Alternatively, you can apply using the form below: