Contract Video Game Production Coordinator
We are UX is Fine! We work with top tier developers and publishers to make their games more engaging, fun, and successful. Founded by games industry veterans, we integrate deeply into our partner teams, giving you the opportunity to work side by side with some of the best developers and publishers in the industry.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to work closely with our team members to track progress, help resolve blocking issues, and prioritize tasks in order to deliver high-quality work to our clients and run the business efficiently.
You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to monitor progress, manage expectations, and ensure that (almost) nothing falls through the cracks.
- Work with team leadership to track milestones and key deliverables
- Participate in and maintain records of development and planning discussions.
- Bring new ways of thinking to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Maintain and improve team documentation and processes.
- Perform scheduling and data entry.
- Detail-oriented: No detail too small, have consistent follow-through.
- Communicator: Able to coordinate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver: Track priorities, multitask, and be proactive.
- Accountable: Have the drive and self discipline to keep yourself on track.
- Collaborative: Active listener, solicits input, offers assistance, shares knowledge.
- Curious: Unafraid to ask questions, wonders *why* things are done a specific way.
We strongly encourage diverse candidates. UX is Fine! welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer remote work but require that this position be based in a North American time zone.
Please provide a cover letter to explain your interest in this position and why you’d be a great fit.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter, resume and relevant links to email@example.com.