Contract Games UX Designer
We are UX is Fine! We work with top tier developers and publishers to make their games more engaging, fun, and successful. Founded by games industry veterans, we integrate deeply into our partner teams, giving you the opportunity to work side by side with some of the best developers and publishers in the industry.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer who wants to work on games being created by our amazing developer and publisher clients.
- Produce wireframes, pre-visualization prototypes, full play-through flows & walk-throughs, mock-ups and design documentation for the team
- Facilitate cross-functional design discussions/workshopping sessions and provide UX and usability feedback to the group
- Collect feedback from various stakeholders and UX research and rapidly iterate on designs to solve identified problems
- Deconstruct competitor games to figure out gaps and opportunities
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Figma, Proto.io, Adobe XD, Flinto etc.)
- Work samples and/or a portfolio that can validate your approach to experience design
- Ability to understand the key pillars of a game or feature and iterate toward the best player experience possible
- Ability to communicate clearly your design by providing comps, mocks, mark up, and other compelling artifacts
- Ability to give meaningful feedback that educates and inspires the development team
We strongly encourage diverse candidates. UX is Fine! welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We offer remote work and are looking for a mix of contractors in various time zones around the world to help us maintain our global clientele.
Please provide a cover letter to explain your interest in this position and why you’d be a great fit.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter, resume and relevant links to email@example.com.